Creating an Event
The information below will show you how to create an event in your Pepperdine calendar. Please click on a link below to go straight to that section.
Creating an event
- Log into your Google Pepperdine calendar.
- Click on Create.
In the Event details page, find the Add section and click Guests.
- Type the first few letters of a person's name or email address in the box. Matching addresses in your organization's directory will appear as you type.
- Click one of the suggestions to add that person to the event. If no suggestions appear, type your guest's full email address and click Add.
- If you have a lot of guests, you can quickly see when everyone is available. Click "Suggested times" under your guest list to see a list of times when everyone can attend. Or, click the Find a time tab to stack your guests' calendars, then pick a time when nobody has a scheduling conflict.
You can even add a Google Groups mailing list address to invite a large group of people at once, such as your whole team (For example: email@example.com).
In the Event details page, find the Add section and click Rooms, etc.
(Optional) To see only available resources, check Show only available.
- Start typing the room or resource's name and click one of the suggestions. Or, browse the list of resources and click Add next to an available resource you want.
To choose a date and time for your event, click the date and time boxes, and select when your event starts and ends.
- Check Repeat and enter the details for how you want to schedule your recurring events.
- Click Save.
Save and Update Events
- Click Save
- In the pop-up, click Send to notify guests by email, or Don't send if you don't want to notify guests at this time.
- Click the event in your Calendar.
Click Edit event to make changes, such as updating the time or inviting more guests. You will also be able to see which of your guests have accepted your invitation.
- Click Save when you are done updating the event.
For support with email and troubleshooting, please call the Help Desk at (310) 506-4357 (HELP) or Toll free (USA): (866) 767-8623 (24 hours per day/7 days per week.)