Viewing Another Calendar
View other people's calendars
You can view someone else's calendar if they've shared it with you. You can also request access if they haven't shared their calendar with you yet.
- Log into your Pepperdine calendar.
Under Other calendars, start typing the person's name or address in the Add a coworker's calendar box.
- Select the person from the list:
- If the person has shared their calendar, it appears in your Other calendars list. That person's events also appear on your calendar.
- If the person hasn't shared their calendar or doesn't use Google Calendar, a dialog box appears. Fill out your request and click Send invite.
- Click the box to the left of a person's name in your Other calendars list to hide or show their events on your calendar. Schedule events quickly by checking your coworkers' availability or layering their calendars over yours in a single view.
When you're done looking at other people's calendar(s), go back to viewing only your calendar by clicking the Down arrow next to your calendar and selecting Display only this calendar.
For support with email and troubleshooting, please call the Help Desk at (310) 506-4357 (HELP) or Toll free (USA): (866) 767-8623 (24 hours per day/7 days per week.)