Online Survey Tool
Qualtrics is the world's first experience management platform, designed to allow you to gather, analyze and act on your core data. To access Pepperdine University's Qualtrics page, please click the button below:
Note: Beginning mid-February 2021, the default "from" email address for surveys distributed by Qualtrics email will be firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure proper survey distribution and prevent surveys from being marked as spam, use the following options when distributing your survey using the Qualtrics "Email Survey Distribution":
- From Address: email@example.com
- From Name: Use any short name for your survey or project.
- Use a short name for your survey, e.g., SoCal Alumni Survey, EHR Research Survey, etc.
- Do NOT use a personal name, a school name, or the word "Pepperdine" in the name to avoid triggering Google Spoof Protection.
- Reply-to Email:
- To prevent receiving replies to emails distributing the survey: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To receive replies to emails distributing the survey, use any valid email that you control.
Policies and Procedures
Before distributing surveys, please familiarize yourself with the various policies, procedures, or guidance listed below:
- Research at Pepperdine
- Pepperdine Institutional Review Board
- Pepperdine Qualtrics Security guidance for Healthcare
- Academic Policies and Documents
Training and Support
Training and support are provided by the power users at a given school as well as by Qualtrics itself.
School Power Users