Install Google Drive on Your PC
To download Google Drive on your desktop, click Download Drive and follow the steps below.
- Hover over "Download Drive" and choose Mac and PC.
- Read the Terms of Service and click Agree and download. Check the box next to "Optional" if you'd like to share your usage statistics and crash reports with Google.
- Open googledrivesync.exe to automatically start the installation process. If you see a warning that Google Drive is an application downloaded from the Internet, click Open.
- Type your Google Account username and password to sign in to Google Drive. This will be the account associated with Google Drive for your PC.
- Complete the installation instructions.
- Click Start and choose Google Drive.
- Move or copy files and folders from your desktop into your Google Drive folder to begin syncing items. You'll be able to find your files and folders in "My Drive" on drive.google.com
If you have trouble signing into Google Drive, make sure you have the following turned on in Internet Explorer: