All computers must be purchased through the technology solutions partner approved by Information Technology. The current University partner is CDW-G.
- Request CDW-G Account. The prospective computer purchaser will request a CDW-G account. Accounts will only be approved for individual email addresses, not departmental or group addresses.
- Purchase the Computer(s) through the Pepperdine CDW-G Portal. You must use a Pepperdine CDW-G account and the official Pepperdine CDW-G portal (account 419475 will be listed on all quotes, invoices, and transaction receipts).
- Request Computer Setup. Once the computer arrives, submit the request to set up the computer.
Your University CDW-G Account
Important things to know about your CDW-G account:
- Your username will be the same as your Pepperdine NetworkID; the email address will be your Pepperdine email address. No group or departmental emails can be used.
- You may not reuse or share your passwords. Refer to the Computer and Network Responsible Usage Policy and the Strong Passwords Policy.
- Confirm you are using the correct CDW-G instance by verifying that account 419475 will be listed on all quotes, invoices, and transaction receipts.
If CDW-G’s website is unavailable for any reason, contact IT Tech Central (310.506.4357) and the team can assist with the computer acquisition process.